Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday

Thanksgiving night as we were going to bed I told Kirk that we were canceling all plans of decorating the tree and doing shopping and we were just going to take the day easy. Hopefully we could just get the kitchen all cleaned up from Thanksgiving but that was our only plan.
 So when the girls woke up at 6:30 he quietly got out of bed with them so I could sleep a little longer (good man!). I slept until 8! I came downstairs to not only a clean kitchen but a clean playroom as well (it was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd) and he was just about to vacuum. Oh do I ever LOVE that man! So we loaded up the girls and decided to go to Khols for a little black friday shopping (we both had $10 off coupons). The girls found  a present for each other and Audrey found a little bear for Timothy (oh her smile when she showed it to me! In her most excited voice she said "This for Timothy! I think he'll really like it!!!"). We waited in line for 30 minutes so after that I was d.o.n.e. But we hit up world market to try to find mermaid ornaments (because we live and breath by mermaids this year!). We found some cute ones and called it good. Kirk said he wanted to run into Target for a minute and I opted to stay in the car with the girls (D.O.N.E. by this point). (Also Audrey exclaimed "TARGET!!! I love Target!" and clapped her hands as we pulled up, she's my girl all the way!) Well my sweet husband came back out of the store with a "Happy Timothy" gift. A new Nikon camera! My nice camera broke and I was a little heartbroken at the idea of all Timothy's baby pictures being from my iphone. It's an awesome camera and he got one steal of a deal. Isn't he the best?! We hit up the park on the way home and took lots of pictures the rest of the day. After naps we put up our Christmas tree and holiday decorations. Add in Thanksgiving left overs and it was a perfect relaxing day!
Growing up much too fast!
I love this handsome man!
Wrapping Audrey's Christmas present
37 weeks and he is low ridin!
It's beginning to look like Christmas at our house
Love this picture. Kirk is cleaning up a broken ornament. Audrey is hiding in her Santa hat. And Kirsten is proudly showing off her favorite holiday decoration (which is from my childhood).
So in love with our Christmas train!
Dancing to Christmas music!
For 7 years I have slowly been collecting pieces of the willow tree nativity and finally this year it's complete! Thanks mom, Karen, Aunt Shar, and Granny B!

No comments:

Post a Comment