Friday, October 30, 2009

Two

I just wrote a HUGE blog post about having two kids. But after reading it I realized it was wordy and whiny. So I'm just going to say this:
Having two kids means they poop at the same time. I'm not sure if it's just our house or what but if one poops so does the other. Kirsten used to poop just one time a day! Now I'm grateful if it was just twice. And after they are both done pooping and diapers have been changed, taken out to the garbage, and hands washed they both decide it's time to eat. It's impossible to feed a toddler and nurse a baby I tell you! So the toddler gets a bowl of snack food to munch on while Audrey eats and most of the food ends up smashed into the carpet :) (it's rental carpet and needs replaced anyway) 20 minutes later Audrey is done and we go to the kitchen and fix Kirsten food (which she doesn't really eat, being full from the snack food and all) Then they both want held. And most the time Kirsten's not willing to share my lap or Audrey wants bounced (requiring both arms) which leads to my favorite time of day....screaming. both girls. loudly. and neither have a good reason! Eventually the screaming settles down and everyone is tired from all the pooping, eating, and screaming and finally (after a lot of coaxing) fall asleep. That is until someone poops.

3 comments:

  1. I thought Reagan was a handful...I can't imagine two Reagans.
    I think you need a break Dynelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats deffinatley to much poop for one mom to have to handle!! They are cute little poopers though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...i love being single with no children. jk. sounds like a lot of poop

    ReplyDelete