Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekned Review

This past weekend my oldest brother Riley (who is amazing) ran the St George marathon.
 Oh and he did it under 4 hours.
Simply amazing I tell you!
But it almost killed him.
(I hear he is able to walk now)
He had some awesome supporters
One of whom loved the free chocolate energy bars that were passed out
(As her parents we later regretted her free chocolate energy bar)
Other supporters found the whole marathon thing a little boring
Either way I was really impressed with my brother. Way to go Riley!
We also got some cute pictures of Audrey in the bathtub.
I told you she was getting chunky
 Kirsten thought it was necessary for Audrey to have plenty of toys to play with
(aren't big sisters the best!)
 And then there is the mold. A couple weeks ago I was sitting in my recliner healing from the c-section holding my brand new baby when I look over and there are mushrooms growing in our carpet by the baseboard!!! Something was finally done about them last Friday. They ripped out part of the wall in the living room and our bedroom, the baseboards and some of the carpet padding. There was a hole in the living room wall looking into our bedroom. Awesome. Then we got to spend an entire weekend with very large loud fans in our living room and bedroom. Lets just say we were in the house as little as possible :) Hopefully everything will be put back together in time for Audrey's blessing this weekend!
Our bedroom:
 
The living room:
Wonder if it was loud?

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the video - hope it's all better now. Reminds me of all the times water got into the family room and having to mop it up and fan it out. Ahhh - the smell. lol

    ReplyDelete