Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Friends!

This past weekend some of my friends from high school came from Salt Lake and Utah Counties for a nice warm visit. They got here just in time for dinner on Friday. We had a BBQ in the backyard, it was the perfect evening. Good food and friends visiting at dusk with babies crawling on a blanket spread over the grass, while the toddlers fought over a doll stroller...perfect! So perfect in fact that as Kirk and I were going to bed I started crying and telling him how much I missed my friends. Watch out women of St George I'm on the lookout for friends!
After a delicious breakfast (we tried to recreate kneaders french toast) we headed to the park for some basketball and volleyball. The kids were really cute cheering on their dads. Then we played some volleyball while the kids played (or ate) the sand. Fun times at the park. Then we headed to the St George main street splash pad. It was a big hit and everyone enjoyed the nice coold water. Then later that night we had a Halloween party...but I'm saving those pictures for Halloween. It was an awesome weekend! I'm so glad I have such great friends!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got that picture of jade in the fountain, sooo funny! Thanks for having us, we had a GREAT weekend, we miss you in Utah Valley:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing us a good time! Michael's already for us to plan the next one with everyone, maybe up to the sessions Cabin next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I am one jealous woman . . . but I am glad I had a good reason for missing the fun times! :) Hopefully we can all get together sometime over the summer--there will be even more cute babies to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute kids! That's awesome that you have maintained close friendships with high school friends. I'm sure it was pure heaven being all together.

    ReplyDelete