Friday, October 2, 2009

Kirsten's First Haircut

My cute Kirsten has been sporting mullet hair for the last couple months. I've done my best to hide it with pigtails, so I could keep her cute baby curls, but today it all came to an end. I trimmed as much as I dared and must say it looks a lot better. She did pretty good during the haircut and stayed relatively still as long as she had fruit snacks and fruit loops (neither of which have very much fruit). I took before pictures but I think she deleted them when I let her play with my camera so she would hold still. The bottom two are the after pictures. Don't believe her tortured face, she just likes being dramatic for the camera!

3 comments:

  1. The pic is beyond hilarious. It's like a Spencer picture. Great job with the hair cut, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute! I love it . . . makes me want to have another girl! Way to go on that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, the second pic is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete