Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

For Halloween this year Audrey was the "good" witch
and Kirsten was the "wicked" witch.
they were stinking adorable!
(yes Kirsten is hiding Audrey's face under the witches hat)
I was a witch too and Kirk was a biker (ya with his moped, funny I know)
We celebrated with my Aunt Colleen, who went all out for my little family. She really is the greatest! Everyone needs an Aunt Colleen!!! Then we met up with some friends for some good ole fashion trick or treating. It took no time flat for Kirsten to appreciate going door to door and getting candy. Her favorite house gave out dum dum suckers. She kept grabbing the sucker out of her bucket, wanting to eat it. It was the first piece of candy to vanish. We went back to my friends house for post trick or treating fun. If you are wondering if Kirsten pooped on my friends carpet you are correct. The joys of being parents. We had a fabulous Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. How cute!! And I don't mean that in any sense of the cliché either. What fun to fill the whole evening with different activities and family and friends. Maybe the accident Kirsten had only went along with her persona...she wasn't the good witch after all! And I have to add that I'm quite jealous of the fact you got to wear sandals on Halloween night! It was below freezing here with snow on the ground still and way too windy (as Kirk knows from spending time in this state once upon a time...)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I love the witch costume idea!

    ReplyDelete