Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 months

(I've officially decided a car seat is the best position to take pictures of babies...next time I will use a blanket or sheet to make it look prettier, no worries)
We went to the doctor yesterday
Kirsten is in the 33% for her weight and 95% for her height
Weighing in at almost 24 lbs and 35 1/2 inches...she is consistently tall and skinny
Audrey is in the 83% for her weight and 80% for her height
Weighing in at 12 1/4 lbs and 23 1/4 inches...you go girl!
Both girls got their shots. Kirsten cried for 30 seconds. Audrey cried for 15 minutes...she's such a girl! When Kirsten got her two month shots I sat and held her and cried (long after she was done crying). When Audrey got her shots she immediately started screeching and turned Santa Claus red...it was all I could do to keep from laughing. I think she was more offended that we gave her the shots than anything. Oh the drama!

If you are wondering if Kirsten pooped while we were in waiting room you are correct. Did I have any Kirsten diapers or wipes with me? No (remember how she poops way more than she used to and I'm not used to stocking my purse every time we leave the house)! Did I raid the doctors cabinets and drawers for diapers and wipes while waiting for him? Yes! Did I carry around a stenchy stenchy diaper in my purse for the next 1/2 hour? Yes I did. Because I'm a mom and that's what moms do.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like you are posting about my life a few years ago. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see pictures of Audrey with her beautiful eyes wide open! How did she get to be 2 months old already?! Sorry to hear you dealt with another poop incident, but I must confess that it gave me a good chuckle. I remember your telling me of Kirsten's first shots, and it is incredible how brave you have become! And Kirsten, too!

    ReplyDelete