Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday night blogging

Kirsten got this pair of shoes from her Nana last spring. In June, when she realized she could put them on herself, they quickly became her favorite pair of shoes. She has had at least 8 different pairs of shoes since she got this pair, all of which have been ripped off her feet and replaced by these purple croc imitations. Even when the previous pair match her outfit and these clash terribly. I've tried hiding them, but she hunts them down. They are the only pair of shoes she doesn't rip off as soon as we get in the car (even when she is bored enough to take them off she then lovingly holds them until its time to put them back on and get out of the car). She wears them to bed and tries to wear them in the bathtub. They are a size too small now and I am letting her wear them everywhere before I retire them for the winter.
Farewell favorite pair of shoes.

I got some adorable pictures of Audrey smiling today. She is so smiley and happy. She coos and laughs all the time. fyi: her tummy is VERY ticklish
 Most days around 3:30 I am loading my girls into the car to head to a local park to play until Kirk gets off work. Kirsten's favorite are the swings. Swings first, then slides, then back to the swings before going home. I love these pictures, I think they show the joy of swinging perfectly!

2 comments:

  1. You seriously have the cutest girls in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) I hate crocs with a passion, but Kirsten can wear them, after that story - she can wear anything. Free pass. Your girls are adorable. Audrey's smile - - need I say more?

    Love your guts. Wish I were there for this weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete