Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My little mama!!!

Kirsten Sue is the cutest little girl. She absolutely loves the movie Cars, no matter how many times I try to put in Cinderella or Little Mermaid! And airplanes, she could live outside just to watch the airplanes fly by. But she loves her baby dolls the most. She always has at least one in arm. Baby dolls are treated pretty well around here. They get bathed, fed, tummy time, noses wiped, diapers changed, swaddled and put down for a nap, buckled into car seats, and even assisted in blowing us kisses goodnight. Yes Kirsten sue takes very good care of her baby dolls.

2 comments:

  1. That's my kind of little girl: someone who seeks thrills and adventure, who wants to be in the driver's seat but who also is very tender towards babies and little ones. You're so stinkin' cute, Kirsten! You're very good at strapping in your babies, bathing them, everything that your mama says you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so fun! I don't really know how I found it, but I am glad I did. You have the cutest little girls. I love keeping up with friends through blogs! I hope you are well, and enjoying St. George! Take care... (I hope you don't mind me reading your blog!!!!)

    ReplyDelete