Saturday, June 13, 2009

Grannys Birthday

This post is for my siblings. Today is my Grandma Brinkerhoff's birthday. My aunt Colleen and I went to the Frost Top for lunch and then to Grannys grave for her birthday celebration. Before I moved here I hadn't seen my Grandparents new headstone. So true to my word I am posting pictures for my siblings.
I love the woman singing with the children. That was so Granny. Also I think it's neat Papas branding initial are on his side of the headstone.
Happy Birthday Granny. I sure miss you.

Now these pictures are for my husband who is still in a land far away
(and perhaps a little foreign...where else can you find snake skin flip flops?).
Your daughter is still adorable.
she came back from California bodaciously blond and totally tan
We miss you terribly.
I'm going to Vegas tonight with Colleen to see Holli.
Who wants to stay in town without a husband
(not me, that's who)

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU, DYNELLE! =) The stone is really nice. Miss you, too, Granny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really fun having you come visit. Come down anytime.

    ReplyDelete