Tuesday, June 16, 2009

10 days

Kirk has been gone for 10 days now. He finally comes home tonight. I've missed him so much. I have a new respect for wives who have husbands travel, single moms, and military wives. It's hard and so lonely to do it by yourselves. And I have a husband to cry about it to every night!

Since we left San Diego Kirsten has had nonstop diarrhea. I can't even count the number of diapers I've changed the last 4 days. It's leaked through her stroller, numerous outfits, squirted out her diaper in the car seat, ended up all over the bed, on the floor getting into the bathtub, in the bathtub, nights, mornings, hour after hour its one poopy diaper after another. It'll be nice to have Kirk home to relieve my diaper changing skills.

I can't wait until tonight, to be with my handsome husband again.

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me?! I know Fathers' Day is just around the corner, but you deserve the Mother of the Year Award for going through all of that with your husband away and a baby on the way!! Hope Kirsten gets better FAST and that you didn't have to buy a gigantic box of Oxi Clean stain remover to keep up.

    ReplyDelete