Sunday, November 16, 2008

Update

Last weekend Kirk flew to Pennsylvania for a job interview. We are anxious for any job interview we can get...with the economy suffering a lot of companies are having hiring freezes. But the good news is the company he interviewed with was really impressed with him and as we were told Friday "we want you but we want to find you a job you will not get bored with". We hope to have an official offer from them tomorrow. And before you freak out that we will be living in Pennsylvania...the job offer could put us anywhere in the country...hopefully somewhere in the west.
I pinched a nerve in my back somehow this week. So I've been pretty sore. We went to Vernal to watch Liz's kids this weekend and it turned out to be a really bad idea for my back. I've spent all day in bed trying to heal before Kirk is gone all day tomorrow and I am home alone with the crawling baby that likes to eat and get into all the wrong things :).
We are headed to Washington with Kirk's family for Thanksgiving. We are super excited and can't wait for the vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your back. Never fun to be in pain. Hope it gets better real soon. I'll be there in four weeks if you need a babysitter though... =D just saying! And if the Y wins against the U this week, I'll even do it for free! j/k... I'll probably still charge you... a bowl of ice cream. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dynelle, congrats on the news of your job offer. That has to make both of you feel good. Where did you get that dress for Kirsten? It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete