Saturday, November 22, 2008

Proof Kirsten is my daughter

(as if the 10 months of pregnancy didn't count)
The sweater Kirsten is wearing in this picture is my new favorite thing.
It has these cute birds on the pocket that you can't see in the picture. Cute huh? She is in the toddler section at the stores now. It's just kinda weird that she is so big. I look at all the cute little baby things that she couldn't fit in no matter how hard we try, and get (gulp) baby hungry.

Kirsten is becoming very mobile. She can now go from laying down to sitting up all on her own. And she is pulling herself up to the standing position. Her favorite place to do it is her crib. Whenever we go to get her from her crib she is always standing on the end watching and waiting for us. It's pretty stinking cute. It also helps that she say "mamamamama" until we come get her.
Church is becoming...rough. What does a parent do when their adorable daughter wants nothing more than to crawl all around. How do I keep her from wanting to crawl everywhere/is it appropriate to let your child loose in Sunday School to crawl around? She's one of the oldest babies in the ward so I'm not quite sure what's appropriate.

My back is better, finally. I was flat on my back for 5 1/2 days. Not an easy thing when you have a daughter that loves crawling everywhere. But Kirk was amazing. He came home every chance he could and even took Kirsten to class with him (which they both loved btw). My house still isn't in tip top shape (it got really really out of shape)...but everyone is healthy and happy.

We fly away tomorrow! Check back soon for pictures of Washington
(plus I've talked Kirk into taking me to all the twilight places)

2 comments:

  1. Oh...those pictures are good. She looks just like you...thanks for proving it. I love the birds...I have some stamps that are very similar. Good look on your trip. And we will miss you so much on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo! i happened to notice how you said 10 months of pregnancy instead of the traditional 9 months. just pointing it out. i hope you had an awesome thanksgiving! we sure missed ya!

    ReplyDelete