Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Great Pumpkin

For a while now I've been planning something great.
A picture that will make me smile for years to come. Something so cute and sweet that when I develop my pictures at walmart the photo technicians will all say aww when they see it.
Kirsten naked in a pumpkin.
What mom doesn't want to do that? We went to the store to get a pumpkin and it became very apparent that she would not fit in a standard pumpkin.
Then my mom came into town.
And gave Kirsten a huge pumpkin. Perfect for naked pictures I thought.We kept the pumpkin inside so it would be warm for her little body.
The other night I finally got rid of all the pumpkin guts.
Kirsten was eager with anticipation...
but absolutely hated being in the pumpkin.
oh well maybe the next baby will want to be naked in a pumpkin

3 comments:

  1. I could have told you she would do this....it's in the family genes. I knew this lady who happened to be a photographer and she had pictures of her babies naked in a large pumpkin. So I asked her to do this for Brayden when he was only 2 months old. He bawled and bawled...absolutely hated it.

    So there you go, at least your not the only mom out there without a naked baby pumpkin picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I still think the pics turned out great. =) Maybe not the "ahh" you were hoping for... but great all the same.

    ReplyDelete