Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Acrobat

Thursday one of my friends and her cute 5 month old baby came over. I got out Kirsten's baby swing for my friends daughter. Kirsten never really used the swing...how boring to swing back and forth. Friday morning I was cleaning the house and decided to see if Kristen liked the swing. She started swinging herself before I could even turn the swing on. We thought it was pretty cute and made a video:

Kirk and I laughed and stepped into the next room for a minute...then we heard a loud crash. We came running and found the swing face down on the kitchen floor, Kirsten screaming. She wasn't hurt just scared. We figure she was swinging herself so high that she tipped the swing over. Kirk kept telling her she fulfilled every kids dream of swinging over the swingset bar. She will keep us on our toes for sure!

1 comment:

  1. =D She would be a great addition to the U's gymnastics program in a few years! Go Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete