Sunday, November 16, 2008

Love My Sisters!

On Wednesday my sister Amanda came to visit me (she moved home to Vernal to save money before heading to Colorado for school in January). She showed up early afternoon. We just hung out, like we use to before she moved away. We made some yummy sugar cookies, went to Target, then watched Lars and the Real Girl.
Before she headed back to Vernal she told me how she has been thinking of me a lot lately and wanted to make sure I was doing ok...and thats why she came out. She, my older sisters, and mom each wrote me a letter telling me how much they love me. She gave me a nalgene...the water bottle I've been coveting (not the sinful coveting) since her trip to Colorado.
We both decided that we don't let people know how much we love and care for them enough. So, if you are reading this, you must have influenced my life somehow and I just want to tell you thanks and that I love you. Because I love where my life is right now and wouldn't change any of the experiences that I've had or the people who've influenced my life.
But I especially love you Amanda, thanks for reaching out to me when I needed it so much! You rock my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment