Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Why are there two stroller in my living room?
Monday I went running and one tire on the jogging stroller went flat, yesterday we went for a walk to the park in the Graco stroller. When we got home Kirk started working on the flat tire while I took Kirsten inside to put her down for nap...thinking Kirk would put the stroller away like he always does. Last night before going to bed I peeked outside and both strollers are outside................... IN THE RAIN!
We realize it's a mistake and leave them to dry during the night. Well it rained all night. So we went running today and Kirk said it was going to be a warm day so we left them outside again to dry.
So it rained this afternoon and now I have two strollers drying safely in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment