Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Callings

So Kirk and I both have new callings. I'm a part of the enrichment committee and he is the second counselor of the Elders Quorum Presidency (or as he would put it, he is Dwight (cause he is the assistant to the President..not assistant president)).

We are both excited to be serving, especially me since I haven't had a calling (besides visiting teacher, which is the most important) for 6 months.

But the call from the secretary of the ward (or in Kirk's case stake) asking if you can meet with the bishop is really unnerving. Every possible calling runs through your head and I know I especially get really really nervous. I was ready to be about anything (except the ward choirister, never again) but am really glad I will still be able to stay in relief society on Sundays.

The men Kirk are serving with are really awesome. And their wives are even more awesome...so I am looking forward to hanging out with the wives while the men fulfill their callings!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dynelle! I look forward to our girl parties while the men are out slaving away :) lets play soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats....you'll love enrichment, and it will definitely keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete