Thursday, September 18, 2008

They are In!

Last night Kirk and I were falling asleep, Kirk had already slipped into subconsciousness and I was just about there when I shot up and said "guess what?!" This of course got his attention and so I explained that I had not wiped Kirsten's nose at all that day...or the day before! It's official. Her two bottom teeth are completely in! No more runny nose, grumpiness, being clingy, high pitched screams in the middle of the night...she's all better! And we are all
so happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dynelle. I'm a blog stalker and I happened to come across yours! Hope you don't mind. Your little girl is adorable. I love the tutu. I saw them at a craft fair and rushed home and made a halloween one for my little girl, but that purple is just to cute!

    ReplyDelete