Tuesday, July 1, 2008

FHE

For FHE this week we decided to go on a bikeride with Amanda and Brett. It was the first time we have tried out the bike trailer Riley and Crystal let us borrow. Kirsten's carseat fits perfectly. She totally loved it and cried everytime we stopped. We rode on the nice bike trail by our house to one of the cute parks nearby. We then broke out the skipbo cards and watched Amanda kick our trash. It was a lot of fun and we stayed until the misquotes decided to overrule the area we were in. I think we got really lucky and Kirsten didn't get one misquote bite (I was really paranoid cause I just knew that the one that bit her would have the west nile virus.) We had a lot of fun so I thought we'd share the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Skipbo....remember when we played at like 2:00 in the morning cuz we couldn't sleep one night?
    BTW, Your baby is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Tyler remind me of each other. He is just sure that the one mosquito in our yard has west nile. Loved the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a ton of fun! Wish I could have came. =)

    ReplyDelete