Sunday, July 27, 2008

Birthday Bash!

I had the best birthday this year. The morning of my birthday Kirk woke me up at 5:00 because he kept squirming around, I asked him if he was ok and he said he was so I fell back asleep...only to be woken up again. He was trying to put a necklace on me so I could wake up and wonder what was on my neck! He's the best. It's a diamond journey necklace that has the word love on the side. He said it was perfect for us because "our journey is full of love". He's so my favorite.
We had a nice relaxing day just hanging out because Kirk worked hard all week and was able to take the day off.

Saturday everyone in my family (except Josh in Germany) came to a nearby park and threw me an awesome birthday party. We had a yummy lunch and everyone gave me such nice gifts (thanks everyone!). After lunch we went to the Veterans Memorial Pool here in Provo and swam the day away. It's so fun being with my family. Kirsten loved the water. She kept reaching down to grab it and put it in her mouth. She had a diving ring she was playing with and kept dropping it in the water to watch it sink. She's the cutest!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! 3 posts on one day!!! I really wish I could have been to your party... maybe next year ;-) Sounds like everyone (especially you) had a good time. =)

    xoxo
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS!!!! You should post a pic of you and your new bling! (yes, I know it's not cool to say bling...) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a fun day. My family loved that pool...we can't wait to return.

    ReplyDelete