Monday, August 27, 2012

First day of preschool! 2012

Kirsten is in the school district preschool again this year. She is still at the same elementary school but with a new teacher (who I like twice as much as her teacher last year). Kirsten is soo excited about school this year and begged me all summer long to go back. When I told her it was time to get ready this morning she said "oh thank you mom! I love you mom! You are soooo nice!" We decided to celebrate the big day with lunch at McDonald's before heading to school. Kirsten was very shy so Audrey and I walked with her class to their room. She had a great day at school but was so disappointed she didn't get to color anything, oh to be 4. She looked adorable and I'm excited for her new school year to begin. I hate having her gone during the day (and having to be on a schedule), but I know she loves it and I love seeing her grow, learn, and develop throughout the year. (PS Audrey did not come home and take a nap...we are 0 for 1)

Someone photoshop the smiles in these two pictures please!
Parfaits, the girls favorite meal ever!
 
New teacher!
She loves to pull a silly face!
I asked her to "smile like a princess" so she did

1 comment:

  1. You have the world's prettiest princess! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete