Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The darndest things

The girls have been saying the funniest things this weekend!

The girls were in the playroom yesterday while I was making lunch(which was not bacon, unfortunately). Kirsten shouts from the playroom "Mom are you making me bacon? I really love bacon! Please make me bacon ok?" It was so random it made me laugh.

Yesterday morning Kirk and I were both still only in our garments when Audrey walks in and says "Daddy where's your shirt?" Kirk asks her "why do I always get in trouble, ask mommy." To which Audrey replies "Mommy, where's Daddy's shirt?" Ha ha, it was soooo funny.

Last night Kirk was feeding the girls dinner before the two of us headed out for date night. The girls were asking him if he liked their ponytails. He asked them if they liked his ponytail, which they exclaimed "Daddy doesn't have a ponytail!" Kirk asks the girls if boys have long hair. Kirsten replies "yes" and Kirk tells her
"no, boys have short hair." Kirsten stopped Kirk dead in his tracks when she said "What about Jesus Dad? He has long hair."

This afternoon the girls walked into the family room from the playroom and Kirsten was (apparently) about to have "two babies." They posed for a maternity photo shoot...notice Audrey's little arm around Kirsten's shoulder. After the picture they exclaimed it was time to go to the hospital and ran off to "have the babies."
Last night Audrey was "doing my hair" and after combing in for a good 10 minutes I asked her if "I was pretty yet?" to which she replied "nope, your hairs still brown!"

No comments:

Post a Comment