Friday, June 24, 2011

Audrey do it!

Hi Everybody!
It's me, your favorite Audrey! I am growing leaps and bounds lately and I want to tell you all about it. My mom thinks I have hit the terrible two's, here's the deal I am not even two until August. And there is nothing terrible about me, I am adorable through and through. My smile literally melts people. Just ask my dad, he is seriously putty in my hands! I love to dress up in high heels, dresses, hats, necklaces, I love it all! I love to play in our play kitchen especially the cups and eggs (I'm going to be really good at dyeing Easter eggs next spring!) I LOVE my baby doll and carry her around everywhere. Babies are my favorite. If you want to keep me interested talk about how to take care of a baby, it's super fascinating. The other night my mom was taking care of a newborn baby and I ran and got my baby doll's blanket and gave it to my mom for the baby, I told you I was good at taking care of babies! I do get pretty jealous of my mom taking care of other babies though. I kept asking my mom to put the baby she was holding back (into the car seat). I like my mom all to myself. My favorite movie to watch is the Babies, you know the documentary. I just love watching those cute babies. It is the only movie I have sat all the way through.
I love to eat, I will try anything once. And don't think you are going to eat around me without sharing, so don't even try. I usually take one 3 hour nap a day. But I have to have my coco and purple blanket to fall asleep. I like sharing a room with Kirsten but she likes to sleep with the light on and I am not such a fan.  It's hard for me to say good night to my parents at night and I usually have to follow them out of my room after they leave and stand at the top of the stairs and cry for 15 minutes before going to bed and falling asleep. Kirsten takes good care of me and we have good conversations before bed. We talk about books, blankets, and how unfair it is that our parents don't stay in our room until we fall asleep (sophisticated things of course).
My parents potty trained me a couple weeks ago. It's pretty cool to use the toilet, especially the toilet paper, how cool is that stuff?! I'm not 100% yet but still maintain a 75% average. I like to be very independent about it all though. I do not like any help and even can climb up on the toilet myself, I am very impressive like that.
I am learning my colors and know pink, orange, green, and blue. I can count to five and am learning my letters. BYU called and said they are already holding a spot for me, can't say I'm surprised.
My ultimate favorite saying is "Audrey do it". I can do anything on my own. I get in my car seat by myself every. time., I am awesome and do my mom the huge favor of refusing her help. Come to think of it the only thing I like help with is getting coco (although I can get the milk out of the fridge by myself and my cups out of the dishwasher, super good helper) and occasionally I let my parents carry me up the stairs if they think I am tired. I insist on picking out what I wear (and try to help my dad by picking out what he wears when I have the time) so my mom has learned to limit my options. I'm not a huge fan of listening to her or doing what she asks. For example if I start to run towards the road and she asks me to stop I wait for our eyes to meet then I flash her my cutest smile and start running towards the road, you know just the regular stuff. I think she enjoys it though because we get to play the funnest chase game. She has gotten pretty good at distracting me though. I am on to her tricks and saying "nu uh" when she asks where my baby or belly is. Kirsten is a really cool big sister. I like her lots. We love to chase each other around the house, sometimes she takes my toys but I can scream really loud so I usually get it back.
Anyway I am pretty fantastic, thought you should know.
Love,
Audrey

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, your posts are always so fun to read, I wish I was more creative like you! And it sounds like Audrey and Addison would be 2 peas in a pod! Maybe the second child thing or something.

    ReplyDelete