Monday, June 20, 2011

Cousins in St George

Jack, Kirsten, Audrey, Liana, William, Isaac
Last Thursday the girls and I drove up to St George for my cousins wedding. We met up with lots of family including my parents and brothers Garrett and Riley and families. Riley's boys have grown like crazy and are the cutest little men. Liana is a doll, she is so much like her mom and if you catch her eye she rewards you with a huge grin. Garrett's new baby Rebekah has grown so much and was the perfect sweet baby. She let me cuddle her and even let Audrey poke and kiss at her. We enjoyed being together at the St George temple, luncheon, river swim area for the kiddos, and reception. The girls were exhausted. It's been about a year since Audrey fell asleep in my arms, but there at the water park she crawled onto my lap and dozed off, she was that tired. She still managed to scream the entire way to and from St George, the little stinker! I was a fast talker and convinced my parents, Garrett, and Riley to drive down to Vegas to spend the weekend with us, woot woot!
My girls melt my heart!
Crystal, my Mom, Emily, Garrett
Sweet Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I love the one of you with your girls! Love your haircut and I can't get enough of the awesome pictures, we have some adorable nieces and nephews!

    ReplyDelete