Monday, June 20, 2011

Brinkerhoff's are in town!

Riley and Crystal came down to Vegas for Thursday night. They are incredibly busy with Riley working full time and getting his MBA. So it really meant a lot that they would drive two extra hours to just spend the night at our house. Crystal was awesome to oohh and ahh over every decoration in my home, I might like flattery too much. :) With their four kids plus Garrett, Emily, and Rebekah and my parents we had one full house (just the way I like it!). Friday morning we headed out to Hoover Dam (we really like that place). It was fun to explore the bridge and dam with them. Afterwards we hit up McDonalds for lunch before Riley and Crystal had to head home. We hated to see them go but were super happy to have Garrett and my parents stay for the rest of the weekend.
Two places at once, man she is cool and she knows it!
She is seriously so cute, seriously!
This is the outfit I gave Rebekah for her shower, so so so cute!
Rebekah June with those pretty baby blues
We taught my parents the card game hand and foot, to say they loved it is an understatement. Do you see my dad playing with face cards? That's right he was playing with the devils game and had a good hearty laugh when my mom pointed it out, ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha devil cards! That is awesome! I'm so glad you don't get sick of Hoover Dam because you go there a LOT! That's so awesome that so much of the fam could come down!

    ReplyDelete