Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Two Alike

I was ecstatic when I found out Audrey was a girl. I was thrilled at the thoughts of two sisters so close in age. I just knew they would be the very best friends. I knew our house was destined to be adorned in Princess paraphalina, dresses, tea parties, and nail polish. And boy is it ever. I love how much fun the girls have playing with each other. They pick out dresses for each other and love to play in the toy kitchen and with their babies together. They both love cocoa, Rugrats "babies", mom's high heels, playing in water, going to the park, doing each others hair, and dancing. But they are complete opposites in so many different ways that I decided to make a list.
Want to hear it? I thought so!

Audrey loves loves loves bubbles in her bath
Kirsten refuses to take a bath if their are bubbles in it.
Audrey's weird item of choice to eat is a rock
(I catch her eating them at least once every day)
Kirsten's weird item of choice to eat is paper
(including toilet paper)
Audrey refuses to wear anything in her hair but a headband
Kirsten likes her hair pulled back in an elastic
Audrey's clothing of choice is her coat
Kirsten's clothing of choice is a skirt and high heels
(and nothing else)
8 out of 10 times Audrey prefers me over Kirk
8 out of 10 times Kirsten prefers Kirk over me
To fall asleep Audrey rubs her belly button
Kirsten likes to fall asleep twirling her hair
Audrey only eats corn dogs
Kirsten only eats hot dogs
Audrey mostly likes to play with others
Kirsten is quite happy doing her own thing and playing by herself
Audrey is a mini me in the way she looks, acts, and her emotions
Kirsten is a mini Kirk with the way she walks, looks, and acts.
We are having such a blast raising these fabulous girls! Kirk and I are so lucky

2 comments:

  1. Such adorable similarities and differences. They are both gorgeous little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Everything is so true! They are adorable and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete