Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tea Party with Grandma

About once each year my mom holds a tea party with her daughters and granddaughters Everyone dresses up and she has fun finger foods for us to enjoy. I had never been in town to attend one of her fun parties and so when we were in town last September she had a party for my girls and I to attend. We had a blast spending time with some of the girls in the family. During the party my mom had the granddaughters do the makeup of her daughters and vice versa. Kirsten put my lipstick on so carefully, it was adorable. We had a fabulous time and my mom sent us these pictures a month or so later. I just found them cleaning the guest room and had to post them on the blog so we could remember the fun time we had.

2 comments:

  1. That is a perfect grandma tradition, I'm sure all the granddaughters love it! Your lipstick looks awesome for a 3 year old doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a blast. You better be cleaning out my room for me ;) We will be there soon! Also the last picture of Kirst is adorable.

    ReplyDelete