Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life at our house lately according to my phone

We moved the computer desk upstairs and finally decided to build an entertainment center
Kirk built the entire thing with his own two hands. It looks awesome. I am so impressed with that boy!
Audrey likes to cause havoc by throwing rocks from high places. She hasn't hit anyone...yet.
This could be the beginning of something beautiful and I may never have to change a diaper again!
Adam came and played with us one day. Audrey was very happy!
I cut Kirsten some bangs.

And now she looks like Madison!
We are always playing dress up in this house. Notice the 3 hats.

Audrey and Kirk have both been really sick with high fevers. Everyone is better now, yay!
Always playing dress up!
She put this apron on and than called herself Cinderella!
Kirk removed (destroyed, took apart) our weird half wall. Such a handy man to have around!
We love how removing it opened up our house. We hope to have the tile down soon.
She found herself a small remote that she has dubbed her cell phone and won't put down.

Found a huge cockroach but didn't know how to kill it
So we trapped it until Kirk could come home and take care of the job (he said it was already dead, ha ha)

5 comments:

  1. Wow Kirk awesome job on the entertainment area that looks great! Maybe I can borrow Kirsten for a while since I'm now back into the diaper changing stage! Your family always has such cute things to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great 'captured moments'! You have been very busy. Kirsten looks adorable in her new bangs....but maybe I'm biased. I'm glad everyone is healthy again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Kirk is SO HANDY! I'm so jealous that your dumb half wall is gone and I wish mine was!! It's my crap collector. I told Easton that the cockroach was dead and he said, "don't worry, it will be resurrected."

    Love Kirsten's hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaya for another diaper changer! I tried to teach my kids to change diapers, but they refuse to do it. And I love the built in for your tv. Your husband did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys have done SO many changes! I love it all! Your home is so darn cute. I love all of the fun pictures. And I hope you are excited for roach season :) love you!

    ReplyDelete