Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Teacher, my mom said rain is just water"

It is finally fall here in Vegas and this afternoon it actually rained! After opening all my windows so we could enjoy the smell we all ran outside to dance in the rain. Kirsten and I made it down the driveway before we both agreed it was too cold and ran back inside. Kirk and Audrey were die-hards and convinced us to come back out and catch a few raindrops on our tongues. The girls were so cute and pretty amazed with the water coming out of the sky.
After coming back inside the girls loved their dad tickling them until they were dry. PS Clearence rack at Target means matching outfits for my girls!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! It just started raining here too, but my kiddos are in bed. I'm glad you mentioned the outfits, I was admiring how cute they were and wondered where you got them. My mom used to dress me and my sister alike all the time. I don't think Breah and Tayven would appreciate it much though if I tried dressing them the same. Btw, Tayven is doing fine, thanks for your concern! We still miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain in Vegas is the best! Except for you guys probably had a lot of pollution in those raindrops. Ah well. And I miss Target more than anything, besides your girls. and you.

    ReplyDelete