Friday, October 8, 2010

3 against 1

After bringing in the groceries this evening Kirsten and Audrey were playing with the umbrella stroller in the garage. Kirk brought the stroller in the house and strapped Audrey in so Kirsten could push her around. Devastated that she wasn't the one in the stroller Kirsten dramatically threw herself on the ground sobbing. Kirk eventually pulled Audrey out of the stroller and let Kirsten climb in and took her to get the mail. (There is a point to this story I promise) A few minutes later Kirsten is wanting help putting Audrey in the stroller so she can push her around.
Kirk looks at me and says "we could have saved a lot of drama if they would have gone with my idea in the first place."
To which I promptly respond "they are girls and don't want to be told how to do anything."
He didn't miss a beat " oh I know, I'm married to you"

funny Kirk

But the girls had fun and it was cute, see?

3 comments:

  1. I like how Kirsten is STILL wearing that dress. Girls, girls, girls. Very cute. We love the new picture and have it up on our fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true.... also the patio looks great! And they are playing so well with each other these days. I'm sure Audrey LOVES it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that I think the best part of this is when she ran the stroller into the gate? I kept thinking, "Surely she will stop...". Nope. lol

    ReplyDelete