Monday, October 18, 2010

One more reason I am glad I married Kirk

Every year for our anniversary Kirk writes me a poem, and every year it makes me cry. This year was our 5th anniversary and he took writing his poem a little further and made me a website of our lives together. Yes, I cried through the whole thing. He said he will add to it each year and I'm excited to have that become our new anniversary tradition. He seriously is the best. Check it out:

http://www.wix.com/croft50/igoththebestwife

4 comments:

  1. this is awesome... i told tom he better step up his game... hahaha just kidding-- i love your website though it really is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! My kids almost missed the bus because they couldn't stop watching it. Abby didn't want to get her hair done because she wanted to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so romantic! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't mean to be "Anonymous." I just wasn't signed in and was too lazy to do so. :D

    ReplyDelete