Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas

Christmas Morning! Audrey woke up at 5:30 ecstatic that it was Christmas! We told her she had to wait for everyone to wake up. Que Kirsten and Timothy! So 5:30 it was. Timothy woke up really sick and did not approve of Christmas at all. After a bottle he was back to bed. The girls were sooo excited! They had the cutest exclamations at all the things Santa brought. "ahh I really wanted this!" They were a delight and so fun. By 6 am both Kirk and I went back to bed while the girls played with their new toys, everyone was happy!
My parents were suppose to come out later that day and stay with us until Saturday. We were hosting a dinner for my siblings that lived nearby. But we were just too sick. We had to cancel everything and just stay home lounging and feeling terrible. We made french toast and bacon for Christmas breakfast and no one ate it :( We didn't even bother with lunch or dinner. Everyone took multiple naps and we were so glad when bedtime finally rolled around. A Christmas I hope we never have to repeat. I am grateful I got to spend the day with my very favorite people though :)
Waiting to go downstairs
Her monkey! Named Snuggly Ella
Hello Kitty Nails!
Dress up stuff from Stetson
My new gorgeous ring!
Sexy new glasses!
Christmas day
Timothy hated his new slide, seriously
New AG outfits

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Timothy breaks my heart. Poor kid. We were sick for Christmas too, and it was the pits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog (through facebook - I'm not stalking... much!) and we were all sick on Christmas too! It was horrible! All five of us napped for 2+ hours in the afternoon and were also relieved when it was finally bedtime. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete