Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Weekend with the Bowen's

One of the best parst of living in Utah is seeing all my friends from high school and college. As soon as my friend Katie (who I lived near my first year of college and we have kept touch since) found out we moved back to Utah she booked a weekend to come visit. I was so excited to see her and couldn't wait to meet the 3 kids she had in the past 2 years (she had twins 2 days before Timothy was born).
They arrived from Idaho on Friday, after dinner we went to Cabela's (exclusively for the husbands and kids) and then JCW's for ice cream. We stayed up late chatting (so late that her oldest decided to "put him to bed" in our bench!). Saturday we went to Gardner Village (which was packed) to see the witches. In a split second Audrey went missing. It was the scariest two minutes of my life. Luckily we found her easily but it was terrifying. We left shortly after and I was shaking when I got back into our car. Audrey said "Mom, please don't lose me again, I didn't like it." Me neither sweetheart.
Saturday evening our husbands went to the BYU football game and Katie and I got to visit and manage 6 kids, it was exhausting fun.
I love this sweet lady and am so excited to be able to spend more time with her and her adorable family!

No comments:

Post a Comment