Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had such a great Halloween this year. The girls are prime ages for Halloween to be magic! The day has been anticipated for an entire year! We were all relieved to see it finally come.
The day started with a parade of costumes at Kirsten's school. It was SO cute. Afterwards I got to help with her class party. After the party I stayed an extra half hour to help. Her teacher asked me to watch the kids play outside so she could get the next activity ready. I got a duck duck goose game going and at the end of the day Kirsten said it was her favorite part, made me smile!
After lunch we made Audrey and Timothy take naps while Kirk, Kirsten, and I carved pumpkins. We had "mummies" for dinner. The "Great Pumpkin" visited and brought us the Croods! After dinner we set out to trick or treat. We live in the nicest neighborhood and it was fun to watch all the kids trick or treating. Timothy and I lasted 20 minutes and then went home to pass out candy. Timothy LOVED having the trick or treaters come by. He would sit at my feet watching them while I passed out candy and then he would stare out the door for a few minutes before crawling over and shutting the door. It was adorable!
The girls came home with a ton of candy which we enjoyed staying up way to late watching The Croods. Super fun holiday!
Best picture of the whole day
blurry, but she was the cutest kitty in the whole school!
Kirsten's Kindergarten class. How fun is her teacher?!
"selfie"
Visit from the Great Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment