Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween Party 2013

Every year my family has an annual Halloween Party. As soon I knew I was moving to Utah I said I wanted to throw this years party. With so many people to work with scheduling the party was the hardest part. Hosting the party was so much fun and I am so grateful I have such fun people to celebrate holidays with! We all dress up, eat cheesy bacon potato soup, and play fun Halloween games. This party in particular was one of my very favorite parties ever.
Muscle Man Timothy
Garrett and Emily's family
The Cooper's
kitties
Amanda and BreAnna
The Howcroft's
I just could not take enough pictures of my cute baby!
70s detective
Brett and Jess's family
Josh and Kevin
Mom and Dad (he proudly made his own costume)
Jello worms


Saturday the girls got to celebrate Emily's birthday (it was on Sunday) at Cheesecake Factory!
And we celebrated Sunday too (of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment