Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bloggin Hiatus

and I'm back.
i have so much to blog it is overwhelming.
but now I know I am worth 3 laptops in 13 months (ask Chelsey if you  want details)
i'm back with lots of updates on my adorable family
also, does anyone read blogs anymore now that they have done away with google reader?
in a tragic event I lost all the blog address's for my friends :(
comment with your blog address so I can bookmark you or whatever it is I'm suppose to do without google reader (sob!)
and now lets see some pictures of Timothy!

3 comments:

  1. There's supposed to be another google reader-type site out there, but I'm not sure what it's called. You could probably find it by googling it. My blog shows me who's updated by moving recently updated blogs to the top of the list, and I really like it.

    If you want to read my boring blog, the address is:
    kevandembow.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still read them! :-) A great feed reader that I just started using to replace google reader is feedly.com. The thing that I love about it, is that it is also through google, so I could transfer all of my info. from reader really easily (even after they did away with them), so I didn't have to go searching for everyone's blog addresses. I like it way better than google reader. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun posts! As I was reading I was so glad to see another post to read and another.
    p.s. You should buy some laptops in bulk.

    ReplyDelete