Thursday, July 11, 2013

7 months

21 1/2 pounds
28 1/2 inches
His top 4 teeth have broke through the skin
Our little guy is getting so big. Now that he sits up it's all he wants to do. He gets really mad if he is stuck laying on his back and demands to be sat up. He rolls from his back to his belly but still hasn't figured out how to go from belly to back. If he rolls onto his belly during a nap we hear about the tragedy throughout the whole house.
He is the happiest person I've ever known. He smiles all the time and is happy to be anywhere doing anything. He is as easy going as ever and endures his sisters (literally) in his face all day. My sister said it best when she said "when you asked me to hold Timothy I really got to hold all 3 of your kids" because his sisters are always there touching him and talking to him. It's adorable (and only slightly annoying).
This little guy is my favorite boy ever. He makes me happy everyday.
And a few more pictures of our cute son

1 comment:

  1. He has so many teeth already! Lia is opposite with the rolling over - belly to back but not back to belly. I'm glad you guys are having a fun summer so far!

    ReplyDelete