Thursday, July 11, 2013

Last Day of Preschool

Kirsten is officially finished with preschool! After two and a half years of the preK program Kirsten is ready for kindergarten. I was nervous about her being ready for kindergarten because of her hearing and speech delay but Ms Gina reassured me she is very ready for kindergarten and will do great. She is one smart cookie and loves to learn. She's a little social bug and every day after school would announce which boy in her class loved her that day at school. One day I observed her at school and they asked her what her favorite part of school was and she said "playing with each other." I'm really excited to have her home for the summer to play with. I love this sweet girl and the beautiful lady she is growing up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment