Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our little artists

Kirsten drew this in primary. She is the princess and her castle. You can also see a mouse she drew and the mouse's castle.
The first family picture Kirsten drew. She drew it back in June and it makes me smile every time I see it.
Kirsten drew this in primary. Obviously she loves mermaids. I love that she wrote my name and her name.
One of the first mermaids Kirsten drew.
One of Audrey's first drawings, I think it's a cute face.
This picture Kirsten drew cracks me up. I'm on the right, Kirsten is in the middle, and Kirk is really tiny getting squished by Kirsten.
This is the first picture Kirsten drew of all five of us including our baby boy.
The first time Kirsten wrote all of our names. It's so fun to have her grow up!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You have such adorable girls, and they are quite the little artists!

    ReplyDelete