Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brinkerhoff Reunion

This past weekend was my Dad's families' reunion in Glendale Utah. (Can I just take a second and say how beautiful Utah is? It is so green compared to Vegas! I could go on but I won't). On the way their we went through the Coral Pink Sanddunes, which was really cool. We had fun camping and seeing family. Kirsten got to see cows, horses, sheep, and chickens. She was so excited! Who knew all the animals she see's in books are actually real! She just kept saying "it's a moo" after we saw our first herd of cows. Kirsten would love to live on a farm. Kirk and I took the girls on a little walk where we saw most of the farm animals and picked wild flowers. Towards the end of the walk Kirsten walked up to each of us and gave us big hugs letting us know this was the perfect day.
We also had to say goodbye to Chelsey and it about broke our hearts.
We already miss her like crazy!
Good luck at USU Telly Sue!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you :) I miss you guys really bad! The pictures are super cute and I am so glad Kirsten got to see all of the animals in real life. Your girls are adorable! Also I am glad you put the picture of our mouths on here :) It made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous, I'm glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete