Friday, August 20, 2010

Audrey or Santa?


Learning to feed yourself can be very adorable!


Speaking of Santa, I'm reminded of the day Chelsey and I went to celebrate her pell grant and my birthday at Olive Garden.
We were enjoying our breadsticks and salad when Kirsten spotted him.
Santa Claus!
In the flesh at Olive Garden!
Naturally she starts yelling "Santa! Santa!! Santa!!!" and pointing at the older gentleman with white hair and a beard.
Our attempts to quiet her proved fruitless and we quickly wrapped up the meal and excused ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, That is a embarrassing olive garden story...the only one that may beat it is when I was the only single one that went to olive garden with you, kirk, alison, tyson, brenna and joe and joe kept trying to set me up with the married waiter, AWKWARD!

    ReplyDelete