Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pictures for Grandma

Talking to my mom the other day she requested more blog posts. I guess since we were the ones who moved so far away the least I can do is post more pictures! Audrey playing in her yogurt this morning was too cute to pass up.
The girls sleeping schedules have been miserable lately. For a week straight one or both of them is up at 5:00 EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING. (including my birthday!) And Audrey has been waking up multiple times during the night. So Kirk, being the amazing man he is gets up with the girls every morning and takes them running with him (yes in 95 degree weather, actually he does sweat for 3 hours afterwards, how did you know?) while I get some extra sleep. The girls share a stroller and are usually pretty good about. They use to sit side by side but Audrey decide to lean over the side and try to grab onto the tire (yes she does keep us on our toes!) So here are a few pictures of them in their pjs going running with daddy! (Cinderella goes too of course, dressed as Snow White, naturally)

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog background....oh and those photos are super cute!

    ReplyDelete