Friday, July 30, 2010

Disciplined by a two year

My sister Chelsey wrote the cutest blog post about Kirsten on her blog (here). They have had a lot of fun together this summer, but last night was the best. I threw an empty two liter sprite bottle to Chelsey but it bounced off of her and hit Kirsten in the head. Kirsten demanded Chelsey give her kisses and tell her sorry. So Chelsey kisses her and say's she sorry, then Kirsten pointed her finger to the corner and told Chelsey she needed to go to the corner. Kirsten leads 18 year old Chelsey to the corner and then goes back to play with her princess's. Kirk and I are just cracking up! We finally told Kirsten to go get Chelsey out of the corner. Kirsten told Chelsey "don't do it again" and made Chelsey give her another kiss and went happily back to her dolls. It was hilarious and had us laughing for quite a while.

1 comment:

  1. haha funniest moment of my life! I love it! And I miss her soooooo much!!!! Awe come visit soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete