Friday, May 7, 2010

New Bike

Living in Las Vegas it is essential that we have two vehicles. And our moped just wasn't quiet cutting it on the freeways. So the hunt was on for a new car for Kirk. I use the term "car" loosely since motorcycles were the only thing he actually looked at. On the morning that he bought that pretty bike you see, our conversation went something like this:
Kirk: "Are you sure it's ok I buy a motorcycle?"
Me: "I want you to be happy, but I swear Kirk if you die I will..."
Kirk "I know I know you temple divorce me" (which is exactly what I was thinking, even though it has never been a conversation in our entire marriage)
Dynelle: "I will be so mad"
Kirk: (leaning in to kiss me) "I won't die"

So here is Kirk's new motorcycle.
He is one very happy man!
(Doesn't he look so hot!)

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, here comes trouble. He looks super happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor will be so jealous, this is much cooler than a scooter! Don't die Kirk, we'll be really mad too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the title I was sure you were going to show a picture of Kirsten on a toddler bike with training wheels!

    That is one sweet ride Kirk has. Please tell me he bought a helmet and that he wears it religiously and that he only set it down to look cool in that pose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ride . . . Mark is envious but thinks it should be purple . . . actually, I think it should be purple. Can't wait until Mark and I are 90 and get our cool motorcycles!!

    ReplyDelete