Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Wife!!!

As an avid follower of my wifes blog, I'm sure there are a lot of things that you know about me and my wife Dynelle. I figured for mothers day though I would take some time to tell you about things you probably didn't know. They are the things that make her special to me.

1. She absolutely loves her girls. More than you can even imagine.
2. She has the sweetest laugh.
3. Her smile lights the room.
4. As a dedicated mother she has never given up on anything.
5. She remembers absolutely everything.
6. She cares about everyone.
7. She gets terribly scared when watching Signs! :)
8. She is an amazingly good decorator (she decorates 100 times, all of which look great)
9. She can quote Cars, Little Mermaid, Curious George, Cinderella, and many more
10. But most of all she is Loved so much by her girls and me!

When we were picking out a present for Dynelle at Hal-mark Kirsten came to my rescue by pointing at this willow tree figure and saying "Mommy" She saw a perfect depiction of Dynelle and wanted to get it!!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY BABE!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kirk, I completely agree! You're an amazing woman. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dynelle is extraordinary, and your list proves just that. I love how Kirsten chose the perfect Mother's Day gift for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, Very true! Love you Dynelle!

    ReplyDelete