Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Brinkerhoff Reunion

This past weekend we went camping at Panguitch Lake for the Brinkerhoff Reunion (my dad's family)
It was really beautiful.
My aunt Colleen and her family did a awesome job planning lots of games and fun. We learned a lot about our ancestry which was awesome. But our favorite part was hanging out with the family we love.
Alyviah and Kirsten in the hammock
My happy little camper
We spent some time at the lake and the kids just couldn't keep themselves out of the water
who can blame them? most of the adults couldn't either!
We had an awesome time!
Doesn't Isaac look just like his Dad?

2 comments:

  1. yeah, holy cow does Isaac look like Riley!! He is adorable. I also like how high Jack's pants are..lol. Looks like a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah...my kids should be in those photos too. It's sure hard to miss out on things. The lake looked gorgeous though. I'm glad it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete