Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby Quilts

I finally finished the last stitches for Audrey's baby quilts. (And yes we officially decided to name her Audrey).
Here is the first one. I thought the pink would stand out more...but I like how it turned out anyway. I used bright pink thread so that helps with the pink factor.
The second is a quilt I've envisioned in my mind for a while. I absolutely love how it turned out. I drew the pattern for the birds myself...so impressive!
Everything is slowly coming together for Audrey's big debut!

6 comments:

  1. Super duper cute, Nellsers! I am jealous that I can't do things like that . . . I told Mark there is no way I am sending you what I am making for Audrey--it just won't compare! You will have to apologize to people when you use it for your sweet baby girl!! :) Really, though, you are so creative and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...they're both so cute...but of course I love the birds! She is going to be one snuggled baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm impressed with myself when I make an eatable cake... You're amazing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one I want one!! so cute! why did you move away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such pretty quilts! Is there anything you can't make? Audrey will love them :)

    ReplyDelete