Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A few lingering pictures from February

Making cookies for fhe, aren't they cute with their aprons and flour on their noses.
cookie monster in the making
Little bit of frosting for the cookies, a lot of frosting in her mouth
12 hours of sleep will put a huge smile on anyone's face!
Falling down the stairs is no fun :(
Handsome boy trying on his blessing outfit
Enjoying a pretty day at the park
Love to kiss his scrumptious cheeks
Thought I should open my eyes more for the picture, ha ha this picture makes me laugh!
I was awakened from my late afternoon nap because this guy wanted me to cuddle him while he slept. Better than sleeping.
 
Favorite father/son activity, installing a hard drive
Get a load of these cuties
These two LOVE each other
Everyone took an afternoon nap, I was one happy momma
Kirk was so proud of the free guitar he got online for me, it turned out to be child size (girls love it!)
Package wrapping turned into snow for their trains. Hopefully it was a fond childhood memory because it was a huge mess to clean up!
Uncle Jody and Timothy
These 3 playing together put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment