Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Reminiscing

Last week my aunt emailed me a couple pictures of our family taken at Garrett's wedding that she had recently found. Garrett got married three weeks after Audrey was born. Two and a half years ago. We look young, is it possible to age this much in two years? Audrey is so tiny! It reminds me how wonderful it is to be the mother to a brand new baby. The little stretches and yawns, the snuggling up and sleeping against my chest. I miss my little babies, but I sure love the little people they have become!
And although I took terrible in the picture of me with Camille and my mom I love it anyway. I don't have many pictures with my mom and sisters and it just makes me happy. I love that we were visiting and having fun together before this picture was taken.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word. I can't believe that that was only 2 1/2 years ago. These are super cute pictures. I bet you are really glad that she had them!

    ReplyDelete